Wanted

Things wanted.
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Double drilled crankset

Raelton Mounsher 2020-11-02 18:12:00

Hi,

Does anyone have a double drilled crankset that they no longer require?

I am new to tandems as of yesterday but a lifelong cyclist and I've got three stokers lined up - 2 kids and a wife!
I would rather have a dedicated crank that can be adjusted than bolt on crank shorteners. 
Thanks, and any advice welcomed.

Raelton

Tim Stannard2020-11-07 19:00:32

I have a Thorn rear crossover crankset, shortened and drilled at 140 and 115mm. They are five arm design with aBCD of 110/74 on the final drive side and 110 mm on the timing side 

Looking for £50 to include p+p if you are interested 

Tim

Raelton Mounsher 2020-11-09 06:53:21

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the offer. I'm looking for a crankset with a 170 or 165 as the longest and a 140 ish as the other length. I'm presuming that your cranks are just the 115 and 140 as you mention that they have been shortened. Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks again

Raelton

Tim Stannard2020-11-09 07:43:09

Raelton 

Yes you are correct,they are shortened.

Tim