All forum posts

This view lists all forum posts from the different forums
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Wanted: Crank Shorteners

Luke Clark2023-08-18 09:59:55

Hi TC, wondering if anyone has any crank shorteners for my 5 year old stoker we xould purchase? Thanks in advance 

Luke

Mike Dunning2023-08-18 10:17:45

Hi Luke

I have a pair of crank shorteners. Custom made by an engineer, very good quality. I paid £65 for them earlier this year. Happy to let you have them for to the same price plus postage.

Mike

Dmitrii Pasechnik2023-08-18 10:22:18

We can give (e.g. collect in Oxford, or pay the postage) you ours, as our stoker has grown enough to not need them anymore. But not before 5th Sept, as we're now away from the bike out of town.

Mark Tipping2023-08-18 11:02:34
I have a set of the Thorn crank shorteners complete with variety of fixing bolts to suit all styles of square taper cranks without marking to original crank.  I preferred them to others as they provide adjustable crank length as kids grow.  Say £35 including postage, £30 for cash, pickup from Leicester.

They cost much more new on SJS website, but if you are looking for some I guess you know that already.

Cheers

Mark

Luke Clark2023-08-18 14:39:05

Thanks for the reply all. Dmitrii, I'd be very keen to cover postage when you're back - do you want to message me on luke@lukeclark.co.uk?

Mark, Mike - if it doesn't work out with Dmitrii, I'll give you a shout.

Thanks for the reply all. Dmitrii, I'd be very keen to cover postage when you're back - do you want to message me on luke@lukeclark.co.uk?

Dmitrii Pasechnik2023-08-18 17:10:23

Hi Luke, I've sent you an email from dima at pasechnik dt info

mentioning that it's about these:

https://www.circecycles.com/products/accessories/child/#crank-shorteners