All forum posts

This view lists all forum posts from the different forums
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Pendle roof carrier instructions

Iggy Pont Lezica2023-10-09 14:22:05

Hello, I've just purchased a 'classic' Pendle carrier, I'm wondering if there is such a thing as an instruction manual that comes with these?

I have a pretty good idea of how to set these up and I have read a few forums within the TC website of people explaining how to load the tandem onto the carrier which are really useful. Still instructions/pictures/videos would be great, notably to know how to position the longer straps (which I assume should be used to tie the frame diagonally to the roof bars in order to give more lateral support?).

Thanks in advance!

Iggy

David Gray2023-10-09 16:24:44
Have you tried the Pendle website, or emailing Pendle ?
There are some fitting guides on their website but not sure if they are specific to the model you have. Hope this helps.