All forum posts

This view lists all forum posts from the different forums
To add a response or post a new message you need to have an account and be logged in. You can get emails sent to you by enabling the Send Forum Emails tick box in your user preferences. Note you need to login to the website to add replies. See our help information here for more information.
You can add to this discussion topic using the entry box at the bottom of this page, when logged in. Login

Tandem with S&S couplings

Chris Lee2023-11-12 21:52:37

My wife and I are looking to sell our current tandem and upgrade to a tandem with S&S couplings, and the ability to fit a rear disk brake. 

We are ~6ft 2 on the front and 5ft 6 at the rear.

We are based in North East England, but would travel a couple of hours for the right bike.

If anyone's considering selling a tandem between now and early summer that might suit us, please get in touch.

Jim Rawling2024-02-16 22:32:12
Hi Chris, we have a Santana tandem that would suit you. It has 2 sets of S&S couplings and a large rear disc brake. We live near Ilkley on the south west side of Leeds. I'm 6'5" and my wife is 5'5" so the size would be good for you. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some more details. Regards Jim 07917 076607
Jim Rawling2024-02-16 22:32:12
Hi Chris, we have a Santana tandem that would suit you. It has 2 sets of S&S couplings and a large rear disc brake. We live near Ilkley on the south west side of Leeds. I'm 6'5" and my wife is 5'5" so the size would be good for you. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some more details. Regards Jim 07917 076607